Bring better mental health care to your patients. Hospitals, physicians, and community organizations across Canada refer their patients to MindBeacon by CloudMD.
Full Continuum of Care
No waitlists, proven practices and affordable, we provide complete mental health care from prevention through to evidence-based treatment for severe chronic conditions.
We provide tailored approaches to help your patients achieve better mental health outcomes throughout their lifetime.
We use evidence-based protocols to support a comprehensive range of mental health issues including:
- General Anxiety & Worry
- Health Anxiety
- Social Anxiety
- Managing Alcohol Use
- Managing Stress
- Coping with Chronic Illness
- Coping with Chronic Pain
- Post Traumatic Stress
- Managing Grief & Loss
- Obsessive Compulsive Concerns
Live Therapy Sessions
We offer an extensive roster of over 1,500 licensed therapists across Canada. With a broad-range of backgrounds and specializations, your patients can easily find a therapist suited to address their unique needs.
- Appointments available as early as next day (no waiting lists here!).
- Deliver therapy in 50+ languages including Cantonese, Mandarin, Tamil, Hindi, Italian, Portuguese, and Arabic.
- Available for in-person, phone, or virtual video sessions.
- Our Social Workers, Psychotherapists and Psychologists are covered by most health benefits plans in Canada.
Therapist-Assisted iCBT Programs
Our programs help patients develop resilience and coping skills to better manage their mental health. Through readings, exercises, and activities, they learn and practice those new skills and are guided by a dedicated therapist the entire way. They’ll have the tools they need to make real, effective changes in their mental health.
- Evidence-based CBT programs delivered digitally.
- Flexible: no appointments for patients accommodates busy schedules.
- Content and readings can be accessed on any device, any time of day.
- Can send unlimited messages to a dedicated licensed therapist and receive a response within two business days.
- Covered by most health benefits plans in Canada.
- A fraction of the cost of traditional therapy.
We currently provide virtual and in-person psychological assessments for diagnostic and treatment planning. An assessment can provide your patients with clarity about symptoms they have been experiencing. It can also help provide recommendations in terms of how to best manage their symptoms and provide guidance for medical and mental health professionals who may be involved in their care.
It’s Designed For Patients
Patients get to choose how and when they access therapy with secure, confidential, and constant support. We provide highly confidential and personalized services, with a range of budget-friendly options to help provide access for all.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Guided iCBT. The therapist that was assigned to me was amazing, very knowledgeable and very supportive. The ability to work on this on my own time is the most beneficial aspect of this program. Responses back were quick. I worked with Christine on CBT, the modules were easy to follow and allowed me to be in control of my own learning experiences. Having the ability to go back to previous modules was very helpful.
My coach was amazing. She helped me to overcome HUGE obstacles. I absolutely would not be where I am today without her guidance. Thank you so much. This was a life changing experience for me.
This was an invaluable support for me during a critical time in my life. I was feeling depressed, anxious and very stressed with the negativity/media overload/isolation of the pandemic. Guided iCBT enabled me to become stronger within my thoughts/habits to become healthier and more equipped to face each new (and ongoing ) challenge(s). It provided me with functional “tools” to help me on a daily basis and reassured me that I was not alone.