Today 500K Canadians miss work weekly due to mental health issues, and many conditions are not treated by traditional EFAPs. CloudMD provides a stepped-care approach to mental health that includes support from prevention and mental fitness to the treatment of chronic mental health conditions.
Healthy Minds. Healthy Organization.
We enhance the Employee Family Assistance Program by adding in services that provide a connected stepped care approach to mental health from prevention to treatment.
- Mental Health Coaching
- Therapist Assisted iCBT
- Virtual therapy sessions
- Self-guided iCBT Programs
- Mental Health Assessments & Diagnostics
Mental Health Coaching
Personalized support that empowers individuals to take control of their mental health fitness and build lasting habits.
- Evidence-based with a clinically-validated health assessment to set a baseline
- Cost-effective first step
- Coaching is seen as a low-barrier, less intimidating step towards seeking care
- Coaching can offer a warm hand-off to higher-intensity care as needed as part of stepped-care pathway
Therapist Assisted iCBT
Therapist Assisted Internet-Delivered Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (TAiCBT) helps clients change the way they feel by changing the way they think and what they do.
- 13 different evidence-based protocols
- Protocols are curated by a licensed therapist into unique program for each client based on a clinically-validated assessment
- Helps change thoughts and behaviours and develop coping and resiliency skills
- Demonstrated effective treatment for chronic mental health conditions such as depression and anxiety
Virtual Therapy Sessions
Quickly and easily book an appointment with a licensed mental health professional.
- We have an extensive roster of licensed therapists across Canada
- With a broad range of backgrounds and specializations, employees can easily find a therapist suited to address their unique needs
- Book either a video, phone or in-person session, as early as next day
- Daytime, evening and weekend appointments available
Self-guided iCBT & Mental Fitness Resources
Preventative programs focused on strengthening employee mental health.
- Manage your mental health your own way with a flexible, private self-guided iCBT program
- Self-guided resources including therapist-written articles and live and recorded therapy webinars
- Special programs for Mental Health Awareness Week (May) and Mental Illness Awareness Month (October)
Mental Health Assessments & Diagnostics
Proper diagnosis of a mental illness is the first step in a successful treatment program.
- Virtual and in-person psychological assessments for diagnostic and treatment planning
- Provides employees with clarity regarding symptoms they have been experiencing
- Provides recommendations of how to best manage their symptoms and provides guidance for medical and mental health professionals who may be involved in their care
The Kii Difference
By combining EFAP and Mental Health+, organizations can support individuals’ varying severity, needs & preferences, resulting in increased engagement, higher retention and decreased absences.
- Based on a stepped-care approach to mental health
- Encourages engagement and mental health benefit utilization
- Provides evidence-based treatment for chronic conditions
- Demonstrated reduction in symptom severity
- Proven to prevent absence and reduce disability duration
My coach was amazing. She helped me to overcome HUGE obstacles. I absolutely would not be where I am today without her guidance. Thank you so much. This was a life changing experience for me.
I thoroughly enjoyed my experience with Guided iCBT. The therapist that was assigned to me was amazing, very knowledgeable and very supportive. The ability to work on this on my own time is the most beneficial aspect of this program. Responses back were quick. I worked with Christine on CBT, the modules were easy to follow and allowed me to be in control of my own learning experiences. Having the ability to go back to previous modules was very helpful.